Friday, July 22, 2011

Oh Brother... where 'art thou?

Sometimes I miss having a brother
Sometimes I miss him so much that it hurts in a deep penetrating heavy way
and I can barely breathe.
I don't know what to do
I hurt when he's here and I hurt whens he's gone.

And I just realized that I lied to myself again.
I pretty much miss him every day.
I want him back, I still cry to myself when I think of what we don't have anymore
it's gone now.

Mom says
Sharon
You can't give up him He doesn't mean it He's just like your dad he's stubborn and just... says things We don't give up on family blah blah blah more excuses
I am tired of giving him excuses and I am tired of hearing about how much it hurts you both.

I KNOW

I HURT AS MUCH OR MORE

DON'T PLAY THE VICTUM WITH ME

YOU DON'T DESERVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT IT

get over yourselves
maybe if you two worked out your issues maybe got together made a plan and then approached him he wouldn't be able to over power with his indifference

in the end it doesn't matter what they do
or don't do

i still miss my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment