(and mom was the next four days off -joy)
they really have no idea how draining they are.
I got back from packing my life up and away at Auburn, I love that place and I hate leaving my other family behind. When I go back I'll just have to move again though and it's like my family is broken there too now.
so dramatic, I know it's not a true comparison at all, but thats how i feel. It will never be the same and really hasn't been at all like it was for a long time now, but you gotta move on there will be more one day it's the waiting that sucks...
no it's the waiting HERE that sucks
I wish I could rap
I love the rhythm and the rhyme I love the dirtiness in their voice and their anger too. I like to bob my head like I'm hott stuff and mouth as fast as I can the words (icanhardlykeepup)I love that they are mad enough and able to hate enough to say the words that I can barely think to myself. It's like they let it out for me. I really don't care if people hear me blast it with my windows down, I think I like that the best- go ahead and judge me call me a poser a white fake girl I paid for these words and I can listen if I want and I like it no I really love it. Don't tell me I don't get it cause I do maybe just a little different than you.
If I could I think I would rap or at least write songs. I think I am just angry though.
No comments:
Post a Comment