i never get mad.
why do i never get mad?... i get hurt though, i just let it go though, .......cause..... whatever
the bookstore is getting ridiculous. I like working there I really do, but I am being unfairly singled out. It's not just me other coworkers notice that I get in trouble for crap that other people never get lectured about. Now I don't have a job for the summer—however I am "more than welcome to comeback in the Fall" what does that mean? What kind of BS is that? And why tell me on the last Friday of class two whole weeks after I turned in my Summer availability? I didn't freaking look for a job obviously because I thought I would have a job and now I am trying to scramble for a seasonal position somewhere so I can afford to stay here... otherwise I can't.
Maybe this could be an opportunity. I turned in an application to the Jan Dempsey Rec Center here and it's a lot closer to something I think I would want to do after I graduate. I'll be responsible for organizing and assisting with the art gallery, folk art events, locale bands, city festivals, and even the theatre. Maybe if I like it I'll just work there full-time. They just have to hire me and I really hope they do.
I like the bookstore and I feel like I just started working there, but I am getting tired of feeling like the manager has it out for me and I don't know why. She definitely has her favorites and I am not one of them.
Oh well when one door closes...
and speaking of closing doors
No comments:
Post a Comment